Quality Process Assurance Specialist
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
- GE Aviation
- Develop and maintain systems, rules, and processes to ensure fulfillment of internal and external requirements. Ensures that projects and products are capable and will meet specified standards (Preventive). Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor's Degree).
- Engineering Procure Construct tendering and project execution phases.
- Verify contractual and regulatory requirements are fulfilled and have maximized customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Establish and execute project quality plan, witness-points, quality records for compliance with contract.
- Ensure customer quality requirement, Feedback of Experience (FOE)/Lessons Learned are taken into account in the tender proposal to avoid deviation and to continually improve execution processes.
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Communicates with direct team and supervisor.
- Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with significant experience in Quality).Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance is required and must be maintained for this role. Please note that in the event that BPSS clearance cannot be obtained, you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security. Please see the link below for further details regarding the requirements for BPSS clearance https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/61212/hmg-personnel-security-controls.pdf
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.