Lead Electronics Engineer
5 days left
- Job Type
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Staffordshire.
The role has responsibility for a wide range of engineering activities covering all stages of the engineering lifecycle; from concept through to verification and validation of production systems. The role will be within a multi-disciplinary team to develop electronic solutions that successfully meet with the overall objectives of the project.
- Analogue and Digital circuit design and Analysis
- Selection and assessment of components
- PCB Layout design and supervision including the use of tools for schematic capture and circuit simulation
- Power supply design
- Design for EMC
- Analysis and review of analogue & digital circuits
- Willing to undertake a variety of different tasks
- Ability to undertake circuit simulation
- Analogue and digital design experience
- Excellent component and standards knowledge
- An understanding of processes and techniques applicable to high integrity design
- A proven track record of product design and verification in a relevant environment
- Good knowledge of best practice design lifecycle process; gated design phases, design reviews, etc
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Apply for Lead Electronics Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly