An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Staffordshire
This role will have responsibility for leading a small team with addressing PCB design issues, dealing with suppliers, fault finding and failures to provide solutions.
- Analogue and Digital circuit design and Analysis
- Selection and assessment of components
- PCB Layout design and supervision including the use of tools for schematic capture and circuit simulation
- Experienced with Configuration Management and control
- Manufacturing / production and component selection
- Analysis and review of analogue & digital circuits
- Understanding of basic analogue design
- Understanding of basic digital design
- An understanding of schematic capture and drawing review
- Circuit simulation
- Wiring definition experience
- An understanding of PCB Layout supervision
- Schematic capture
- Broad knowledge of other areas of engineering
- Design for EMC
- Environmental qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Apply for Electronics Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly