Mechanical Design Engineer
5 days left
- Job Type
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Staffordshire.
- Generate concept design proposals and feasibility studies to support product development programmes
- Carrying out elements of the product design
- Contribute to the development of engineering excellence within the business
- Provide the engineering department with mechanical engineering expertise in support of future business opportunities
- Appreciation of electrical aspects of cabinet design
- Experience in manufacturing methods applicable to electronic cabinets; sheet metal fabrications, welding, machining, corrosion protection
- Proficient in the use of 3D CAD.
- Good knowledge of materials
- Good knowledge of best practice design lifecycle process; gated design phases, design reviews.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Apply for Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly