Corporate Ethics Manager
7 days left
- Job Type
We are looking for a Corporate Ethics Manager who will be accountable to the Director of Assurance and Risk for developing and implementing an enduring ethics programme supported by appropriate policies and processes to promote, enhance and reinforce ethical practices and management arrangements.
As the Corporate Ethics Manager you will provide guidance on ethical issues and investigate ethical concerns which could lead to investigations which you would conduct in line with company processes. You would also measure and report ethics performance to shareholders and senior management and provide and deliver regular and appropriate communications and training on ethics in support of the company's ethics policies and code.
We are looking for the Corporate Ethics Manager to have:
- Self-motivation and have a proactive approach with a strong focus on delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of the business
- The ability to work independently for long periods of time
- The skill to draw out information via an inquisitive and questioning approach
- Assertiveness with the maturity to challenge and negotiate delicate situations
- Empathy but able to not get involved personally
- Experience of developing training programmes and materials to achieve learning objectives
- A proven record of successful implementation of processes, policies or projects
AWE plays a crucial role in the defence of the United Kingdom, by providing and maintaining the warheads for the country's nuclear deterrent. We are a centre of scientific, engineering and technological excellence, with some of the most advanced research, design and production facilities in the world. Our unique expertise also assists the UK Government in developing and delivering a range of innovative and integrated support services, including national nuclear security and counter-terrorism solutions.
AWE is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from sections of the community which are currently under-represented at AWE, including women, BAME and applicants with disabilities.