Finance Business Analyst - Process Mapping
Finanace Business Analyst - Process Mapping - London
My client is a UK company who have been established for well over 80 years. They are looking for a Business Analyst to join their well-established team. The ideal will have experience in structured methodologies (BA ITIL, Prince2, etc.) and have a good understanding of ITIL service management and delivery principles. They also want someone who is an expert using Visio and doing Process Mapping.
- Eliciting business requirements and prioritisation for Finance Transformation Workstream(s)
- Document the current 'as is' and 'to be' Finance processes using BA best practice - promote and deliver business process improvement
- Act as a bridge between IT and the Finance Transformation Workstream; particularly around data to support Oracle integration
- Ensure there is concise traceability from the business requirements to the functional designs and testing
- Facilitate Finance business change using different mediums and or techniques
- Co-ordinate and plan User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for all Workstreams and to provide key results to the Program
- Support the Finance Workstream(s) in developing training material, processes and or procedures which support the business
- Ensure that key project deliverables are managed and communicated efficiently and effectively to all team members, Finance and IT stakeholders
- Must be flexible and adaptable and be able to proactively react to unexpected change.
- Contribute to the overall Finance Transformation Program
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Successful track record of project delivery and working to demanding timelines
- Proven history of delivering quality, robust and best practice documentation
- Considerable experience working with mainly Finance and IT stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast changing business and technology environment.
- Knowledge and experience of applying a range of delivery methods (such as RAD, Agile, Waterfall etc.)
- Understanding of Accounting - knowledge of Finance will be an asset working with Finance Teams
- Must have co-ordinated and driven testing cycles (supported system testing and lead UAT)
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Business Analyst for an initial 6 month period.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for Finance Business Analyst - Process Mapping
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly