Customer Success Lead
6 days left
- Job Type
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Gloucestershire.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the services by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
- Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company's product, replying to inbound queries.
- Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager.
- Working with resellers and other sales channels to demonstrate and explain the benefits of the services, capturing feedback and ensuring positive use experiences.
Background and Understanding
- Great interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Customer service experience and a customer-centric attitude.
- Eagerness to learn about company products, services and their capabilities.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Apply for Customer Success Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly