Senior Firmware Engineer
6 days left
- Job Type
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Gloucestershire.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements capture to production and deployment; Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
- Integrate and validate new product designs, interfacing with hardware design and development as necessary.
- Accurately estimate work of self and others including support to bids
- Coach and mentor less experienced engineers on an informal basis
Expectations, Background and Understanding
- Demonstrable track record of robust firmware design & development through the entire lifecycle using embedded C for 8, 16 or 32-bit microcontrollers following required coding standards.
- Ability to generate unambiguous software requirements based on user and systems level requirements
- Experience of creating appropriate software test strategies and operational confirmation
- Proficient in the use of industry standard communications protocols associated with communication interfaces.
- Understands the importance of delivery performance to cost and schedule
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Apply for Senior Firmware Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly