Principal Environmental Test Engineer
6 days left
- Job Type
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Gloucestershire.
- To ensure that the test facilities are appropriate for existing and known future requirements
- To ensure that the entry and qualification of products is planned and efficient
- To lead the Environmental Test Team and provide support to the business with the aim of successfully delivering Environmental Test elements of a project on time, to cost and in a process compliant manner
- To support new business by producing proposals and estimates related to Environmental Test activity
- To proactively work with the project teams and with Customers to define requirements, resolve issues and deliver efficient solutions and improvements as appropriate
- To proactively influence the development of new products to ensure that the Environmental Test objectives are set and that Environmental test considerations are integrated into the design
- To collaborate with the design engineers to detail and organise the manufacture of test fixtures for conducting specific tests.
- To plan and provide adequate Environmental Test resource when required to support Production technical investigations
- To conduct Environmental Testing in accordance with international recognised specifications
- To be aware of and act accordingly about departmental budgets
- To conduct and process practical testing in line with qualification documentation
- Can check and comment on test documents to ensure that they are of appropriate standard
- Support the design gate review process with the application of knowledge and experience to provide optimise solutions
Expectations, Background and Understanding
- Have a good theoretical and practical understanding of environmental testing
- Can successfully derive, construct and execute project plans
- Have had a minimum of 5 years' experience in an Environmental test environment with vibration testing experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Apply for Principal Environmental Test Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly