6 days left
- Job Type
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Gloucestershire.
- Contract formalisation including Long Term Agreements - developing, issuing and negotiating contracts with suppliers
- Support the preparation and timely submission of bids and proposals ensuring commercial integrity and compliance with all applicable group policies, processes and legislation with specific responsibility for responding and leading the commercial aspects
- Process requests for customer or supplier contract variations via the use of a change control process; create letters or formal documentation for contract termination, extension and remediation
- Present major sub-contract and/or commercial aspects of proposals and contracts at internal bid reviews and contract launches, to all levels of seniority, ensuring that the contractual obligations are known, understood and are being addressed
- Assist with the identification of contractual risk, develop and implement effective mitigation strategies and actions and report the risk and progress with mitigation strategies internally
- Support and lead the drafting, review and negotiation of agreements including, but not limited to NDAs/PIAs, MoUs, LTAs, Sub-contracts and Supplier Agreements
- Effective day-to-day management of LTAs, Sub-contracts and customer contracts and agreements, including liaison and relationship management on contractual matters
- Liaison with the Export Control teams to ensure compliance with regulation
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Apply for Subcontracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly