Stores / Goods Operative
6 days left
- Job Type
Do you have experience working within a goods inwards / stores environment and are you seeking a new role?
My client are a major electronics manufacturer and they require a professional individual to join their operations team and ensure smooth process for goods inwards and storage.
- To follow strict procedure for intake and storing of components.
- Utilise in house systems to log good and create a document trail.
- Issuing parts to specified orders.
- Will be a methodical and motivated individual.
- Will be computer literate (in house training on systems provided).
- Will have or willing to undergo BPSS security check.
Previous stores experience is highly advantageous alongside any aerospace of defence work.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
Apply for Stores / Goods Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Aerospace SC Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Engineering SC Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- FMCG SC Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Logistics SC Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Manufacturing SC Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in Cheltenham