IT Commercial Analyst
7 days left
- Job Type
IT Commercial Analyst
IT Commercial Analyst - 3 month Contract
We are currently searching for an IT Commercial Analyst to join our trusted client in the London borough of Hounslow on an initial 3 month contract basis. The role will provide support to the head of IT Commercial & Supplier Relationsip Management on all IT financial and budget management matters, including supplier invoicing and the raising of IT purchase orders.
Responsibilities of the IT Commercial Analyst:
- IT lead at the budget review meetings with the Finance Department, including reporting on performance and being the point of contact on all IT budget matters.
- Provide support to the Heads of IT on budget management, forecasting and spend analsyis including third party contracts.
- Responsible for management and reporting of performance against budget for the IT core services, third party contracts and opex business case budgets.
- Responsible for management of the IT core services billing process, including liaising with the IT Services team to ensure that monthly volumes and service credit calculations are correct.
- Responsible for calculating month end accruals to ensure costs are accurately reflected in the accounts.
- Responsible for management of the IT aged debt process , including liaising with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that debt is managed in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the Heads of IT to drive out cost efficiencies within the IT budget, including providing support during any third party contract renewals/negotiations.
Key activities of the IT Commerical Analyst:
- Monthly IT budget reviews with the Finance Department.
- Liaising with Heads of IT on budget spend, forecasting and third party contract renewals.
- Overall management of the IT budget master spreadsheet, detailing cost by Domain and savings delivered during the period.
- Preparation of IT estimates, including forecasting and reporting in line with Finance Department timetable.
- IT core service and third party contract budget management and reporting.
- Opex Business Case forecasting and performance reporting.
- Analysing IT spend by year, category and supplier / contract.
If this role would be suitable for you, please apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for IT Commercial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly