Process Engineer - Manufacturing
3 days left
- Job Type
Are you a skilled engineer with extensive experience in a manufacturing environment delivering process led improvements and procedures?
My client is a major contractor delivering a range of high value manufactured products to aerospace and similar clients.
In this role you will be working closely with the varied teams under the manufacturing arm including continuous improvement and design for manufacture.
- Ensure a safe working environment.
- Solve manufacturing issues and work with CI to reduce stops in manufacturing.
- Improve the efficiency utilising - lean manufacturing and six sigma techniques.
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Extensive hands on experience in process driven role - electronics or electro-mechanical
- Evidence of delivering Lean and Six Sigma principles
- Must be willing to obtain full UK SC Clearance
This is an incredibly exciting role working an engineering pioneer for new technology and would suit an experienced process engineer looking for their next step.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
Apply for Process Engineer - Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly