Electronics Floor Manager
3 days left
- Job Type
Are you an experienced manager working within an electronics assembly or repair environment looking for your next challenge?
My client are a major electronics manufacturing group working on a range of projects from defence to nuclear with a wide varied workload a lot of which comes under SC Clearance.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled manager or team leader to oversee a busy repair workshop ensuring health and safety and continuous improvement. The offering will include growth opportunities as my client are vastly growing year on year.
As an engineering professional from an electronics background your key responsibilities will be;
- Management of a team of direct reports
- Responsible for leading the team towards KPI
- Accountable for Health and Safety , Budgets and Efficiency
- Electronics Qualification - ability to read technical drawings and lead individuals working in a bench work capacity
- 2 years + Management experience in a workshop environment
- Must be eligible for UK SC Security Clearance
This is a great role for an experienced leader to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your skills.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
Apply for Electronics Floor Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly