Secuirty Cleared Project Manager
2 days left
- Job Type
My client is a leading IT Services company are seeking a Security Cleared Project Manager to join an expanding specialist Project team working on Defence and National Security IT projects.
You will be working on large projects in a fast paced environment including migrations, Cyber, Infrastructure, Data Centres and other related IT programmes. As well as managing large or complex projects through the full life-cycle whilst taking ownership for risk, planning and financial Management.
You will have a proven track record in delivering projects within time and budget with the ability to demonstrate skills in:
- Leadership (project and people)
- Stakeholder management
- Influencing and negotiation
- Prince2 (or an alternative project methodology)
- Relationship building
- Defence and National Security projects
Candidates must be continuous residents in the UK for the last 5 years and other requirements to be discussed on application, to hold current SC level clearance (or above) as this position is to work on secure sites and sensitive projects.
In return my client will offer:
- Unrivalled investment and training in you and your career
- Stimulating environment offering ongoing learning opportunities
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
- Competitive Salary, 25 days holidays, Car allowance, Up to 10% Bonus, Up to 10% contributory pension and Medical Cover
If you're an experienced project professional looking to expand your please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for Secuirty Cleared Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly