Records Manager / Information Management
1 day left
- Job Type
A Global Risk Management Services Firm are seeking an experienced Records Manager to lead and take responsibility of all BAU operational activity for Records Management company wide within their Real Estate/ Facilities Management Unit.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 3-5 years of Records & Information Management experience in a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated track record of technical skills, including knowledge of records management systems, electronic records handling, imaging and emerging technologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both internally and externally at all levels with good interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Immediate Start Available
Apply for Records Manager / Information Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly