Systems Integration Engineer
1 day left
- Job Type
System Integration and Test Engineers required to operate as part of the System Team at the Value Stream Level within a Scaled Agile Framework. Tasks will be varied and include product & system integration, verification, validation, assurance & platform based testing with problem investigation and support for field based testing. The successful candidate will work within a multi-disciplined engineering team to deliver outputs that meet customer needs to defined quality standards within agreed timescales and budgets.
Typical activities include:
- Support the development of appropriate integration and test plans
- Support detailed planning to successfully execute integration and test activity
- Define test requirements, specifications, procedures and scripts with reference to system and product specification, design and use cases
- Execute defined integration activities
- Execute tests and manage test results and associated data
- Support the production of test reports and associated test conclusions
- Support status reporting of integration and test activities.
- Support build and test automation activity as well as the continuous improvement of integration and testing processes, procedures and tools.
- Carry out integration and test activity within the SAFe Agile Framework program
- Broad competence in Systems Integration and Test - Significant experience and depth of understanding across the discipline, practicing as an SI&T engineer on a complex development program
- Ability to carry out SI&T activity leading or as part of a team
- Ability to orient issues within Internet and OSI-layered communications models - good understanding of messaging and routing protocols, TCP/IP, UDP, including those applicable to wireless and wired environments
- Technical awareness of electrical, mechanical and computer systems hardware including knowledge of commercial IT architecture and technologies
- Proven methodical analytic fault finding skills - comfortable working in a technical laboratory while adhering to lab rules e.g. safe handling, equipment tracking and ESD
The successful candidate will have the bellow skills/experience:
- Technical experience in the application of practical and pragmatic Systems Integration and Test engineering on large scale Defence design and development programs.
- Practical hands on experience in lab and field based military systems testing including equipment/system commissioning and fault finding
- Experience in build and test automation.
- Microsoft Windows Platform experience with good understanding of Windows architecture, services, security features, and virtualization
- Experienced in the use of one or more the following engineering tools or equivalents: IBM DOORS, Rational Quality Manager, Rational Team Concert, Microsoft Office tools
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.
Apply for Systems Integration Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly