Systems Integration Engineer
2 days left
- Job Type
Systems Integration Engineer required to make a significant contribution to the integration, test and delivery of the systems on programmes through application of world class Systems Engineering expertise. This role may require the candidate to travel in support of the programme objectives.
The successful candidate will undertake the below activities:
- Analyse the design of the systems under test, in order to inform ensuing tasks.
- Develop and document requirements for system integration and testing activities on programmes.
- Provide representation of the systems under test through Unified modelling language (UML).
- In conjunction with the rest of the programme team, ensure the programme succeeds.
- Support the development of appropriate integration and testing strategies.
- Support the detailed planning to successfully execute the identified strategy.
- Define test requirements, specifications and scripts under the supervision of a Systems Senior Engineer.
- Execute the defined integration activities.
- Execute the tests and manage the test results and associated data.
- Support the production of test reports and associated test conclusions.
- Support the status reporting of integration and test activities.
- Support the continuous improvement of integration and testing processes, procedures and tools.
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- Significant, technical competence in integration and testing of complex software based systems; be prepared to describe examples where significant technical competence has been demonstrated.
- Understanding of communications: ability to orient a problem under investigation against the Internet and OSI Reference Models, and good understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite and basic routing technologies. Be prepared to discuss and demonstrate this.
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience.
Apply for Systems Integration Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly