2 days left
- Job Type
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: Sopra Steria is currently recruiting for a Security Architect with a strong Security Engineering background, to provide diligence that all services have security intrinsic to the deliverable.
This contract is for an initial six months, with the option to extend for at least another six beyond that.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Exceptional communication skills with diverse audiences - Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
- The ability to be the security subject matter expert who can explain technical topics to those without a technical background
- Strong Security Engineering background with experience working with an Engineering team to ensure compliance
- In Depth knowledge of JSP 440, HMG InfoSec Standards 1 & 2 and all other NTA Security Standards
- Security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies
- Designing and implementing security solutions. This includes continuous monitoring and making improvements to those solutions, working with an information security team
- Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and implementation of solid security principles across the project to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Identity and access management (IAM) – the framework of security policies and technologies that limit and track the access of those in an organization to sensitive technology resources.
- Proven demonstrable experience operating both as a Security Engineer and Security Architect
- All relevant Security related qualifications, such as:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM),
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA),
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP), and
- Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
On client’s instructions, due to the urgency, nature and length of the assignment, the successful candidate must have current security clearance to a high level.
There are no agencies working this requirement, please contact me directly.
The post holder will work through Sopra Steria Recruitment for Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
2017 Winners of the APSCo Awards for Excellence for Recruitment Company of the Year £50m+ Turnover
A different approach: breaking the restrictive bounds of traditional recruitment models; a revolution in how clients engage with the recruitment profession
Apply for Security Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly