Training & Education Delivery Solutions Lead
An exciting new opportunity for a Training and Education Delivery Solutions Lead/Architect has arisen within a leading support services organisation based in Portsmouth providing the solution development within the bid team for a training services contract.
The Optimisation/Innovation Lead has overall responsibility to transform RN training through the development of new technologies and approaches, working closely with key stakeholders, contract managers and individuals.
- Delivering and development of the Optimisation and Innovation Bid Solution
- Identify new approaches and technologies in modern learning support solutions
- Lead the identification, development and implementation of optimisation, innovation and modernisation, providing visible change leadership
- Options for implementing a distance learning approach
- Creation of a solution that fully integrates the optimisation/innovation approach
- Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships
- Ensure timely reporting for bid review purposes
- Development of the training optimisation, innovation and modernisation processes.
- ABC, Environment and Quality standards ensured
Qualifications & Requirements
- Proven track record of strategic and operational management, with involvement in large scale bids/contracts
- Professional level qualification
- Strong background in bespoke training design, planning and support within a training and education or Learning & Development environment
- Ability to drive change in curriculum design through a blended learning methodology
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
- Maintains a proactive and enthusiastic approach
- ECDL or equivalent demonstrable proficiency in using IT (hardware/software)
What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary and Benefits package
- A range of flexible benefits
- Free On-Site Parking
- Subsidised Gym Membership and use of recreational facilities
- Brand new opportunity within a forward thinking organisation
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance and DBS prior to appointment
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on 0117 9309 727