I am currently recruiting for a SC Cleared Software Developer working for a large IT service provider in conjunction with the defence sector on a 6 month initial contract based in Basingstoke.Role PurposeResponsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards. The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions.
- Software Development - Java, .Net or other programming language
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- Agile Development Practises
- Web Applications/Services (SOAP/REST and WSDL)
- Excellent documentation skills (inc. code annotation and comments)
If this sounds of interest to yourself please apply within or send me your CV to: Isabelle.Gaby@lorien.co.uk and we can discuss this further!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age