Product Owner (SC Cleared minimum)
Our client will be delivering a new vetting systems for a range of end clients, as the Product Owner you will be accountable for the clear capture, communication and understanding of:
- The Future Vetting System needs (all actors)
- The Future Vetting System "to be" processes (all actors)
You will help ensure that all user needs are prioritised and understood across the FVS delivery team with key consideration to the constraints of the programme.
Ensure that "to be" processes meet the overarching business benefits targets of the programme.
Ensure that the method of needs capture, the quality and completeness of those needs meets programme expectations.
- Build and run a multi skilled team of resources that will ultimately define the needs and "to be" processes of the FVS solution
- Identify tools, processes and methods for capturing, communicating and gaining understanding of needs.
- Establish a reporting process to track which have been met by the solution.
- Work with data migration and delivery the solution is fit for purpose
- FVS Roadmap
- FVS Statement of User Needs
- FVS Business Processes
Opportunity requires a current SC clearance (a higher clearance would be advantageous)