Change Manager - MOD O365
An experienced Change Manager is required by the Ministry of Defence for a contract until October 2018 based at Whitehall, London with frequent travel to MOD Corsham.
**The client has stated that this role is "IN-SCOPE" for the Off-Payroll Worker legislation - Maximum day rate: £600 Umbrella / £532 for PSC - Deemed PAYE **
- Develop Capability Integration Plans for ISS programmes, and ensure that Delivery Teams consider and deliver pan-DLOD activities.
- Drive the delivery of Business Change activity for the CIO in order to enable the wider MOD exploitation of MODNET and DAAP capabilities.
- Cohere activities across DLoDs and capabilities, identifying opportunities for efficiencies and improvements for across Defence.
- Deliver Concepts &Doctrine and Info DLoD products for new capabilities, ensuring innovative services are similarly integrated and enabled.
- Assure pan-Defence advice and direction to TLBs and Process Owners wrt exploitation of MODNET and future strategies for IUS.
- Assure coherence between Differentiated and Core Services deliverables, enabling efficiencies and, where relevant, similar user ways of working.
- Support the ISS Transformation Programme, acting as the BC BM POC for strategy development.
- Business Change support to MODNET adoption and exploitation through the development of new Microsoft Office 365 and Office 2016 Ways of Working tailored to specific MOD use case scenarios.
- Delivery of Microsoft Office 365 and Office 2016 stakeholder upskilling engagement and communication material and activities.
- Liaison with third party suppliers providing support to the development, implementation and exploitation of MODNET, including but not limited to Microsoft, DXC, Atos and Fujitsu Services Ltd.
- Demonstrable change management experience within a defence environment, ideally MOD ISS.
- Knowledge and experience of the DLOD process.
- Expert in Office 365.
Active SC - Security clearance is required by the successful candidate prior to the start of this role.