Online Time Recording System Administrator
Online Time Recording System Administrator, Cloud-based System, Cloud, Administrating, Administration, Time Recording System, User Accounts, Activation, Deactivation, Licensing, Correction, Database, Requests, Administrative Issues, Troubleshooting, Public Sector, Government
Online Time Recording System Administrator, Public Sector, London, 6 Months- Fixed Term
Our public sector client's Change Team are leading implementation of a cloud-based system that aims to modernise and streamline how legal advisory team record their time. The project is in its pilot phase, trialling the system with a small number of teams. Completion of the pilot is expected to commence to a full rollout phase. The successful candidate will play an integral role in delivering this project and establishing and maintaining the administrative and support processes for ongoing management of the time recording system.
The role will initially be offered as a fixed term contract for six months.
Main tasks and duties
- Creating and maintaining user accounts, including activation, deactivation, licensing, and correction.
- Managing accounts for users who move teams within the organisation
- Updating and maintaining a database of work areas, activities, bills and other aspects that teams record time against.
- Creating and maintaining logs of requests, issues, and administrative activity to inform the evaluation of the pilot and time recording system.
- Troubleshooting incidents raised by users and other stakeholders, and solving or escalating where necessary.
- Liaising with the external supplier and organisation's corporate teams to manage any incidents, administration, change requests and escalating issues as required.
- Liaising with the corporate teams, advisory team Super Users and Business Managers in relation to management information and reporting.
- Liaising with individual team members in instances of system outage or fault.
- Conducting quality assurance of reports generated from the database and following up on any resulting issues.
- Working closely with the project team to ensure that any risks, issues or change requests are followed up and implemented.
The successful candidate should demonstrate:
- Experience with using systems or providing system administration support.
- Problem solving skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A methodical approach to work.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience working with databases is desirable.