We are looking for a HR Manager to manage and co-ordinate the HR Process activity ensuring that all HR processes are effective and efficient and are recorded in the appropriate way. The sucucessful applicant will support change ensuring processes are communicated effectively and are embedded into the organisation and continuous improvement activity is in place to identify opportunities.
As HR Manager you will manage the process analyst ensuring workloads are prioritised and quality is maintained in the mapping and storing of process documents and act as a liaison point for other process activity in the wider AWE, facilitating the required response from all areas of HR i.e GDPR.
We are looking for the HR Manager to have:
- CIPD level5/7 or equivalent HR Qualification - desired
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Experience in identifying strategic HR related issues
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation, relevant regulations and policy
- Experience of working in a unionised environment - desired
- Project Management experience ideally gained in an HR environment - desired
Please note that this role will be a fixed term contract for six months.
AWE plays a crucial role in the defence of the United Kingdom, by providing and maintaining the warheads for the country's nuclear deterrent. We are a centre of scientific, engineering and technological excellence, with some of the most advanced research, design and production facilities in the world. Our unique expertise also assists the UK Government in developing and delivering a range of innovative and integrated support services, including national nuclear security and counter-terrorism solutions.
AWE is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from sections of the community which are currently under-represented at AWE, including women, BAME and applicants with disabilities.