Network Engineer - Juniper - DV Cleared
Network Engineer - Juniper - DV Cleared, Milton Keynes
My client is a UK company who is listed on the London Stock Exchange and has been established for well over 30 years. They are looking for a Network Engineer to join their well-established team.
Key Requirements & Experience:
- Experienced working in a 3rd Line Support Analyst role or Project Implementation Specialist role
- Experienced roles that are similar to the role being recruited for. We cannot accept candidates who do not have recent experience in the role being recruited for.
- Have worked in a support role and have proven ability to be able to; Manage, Maintain, configure & troubleshoot the required technology. Having knowledge of a technology without having supported it is not acceptable.
- Have worked in a support environment that has required them to resolve incidents, implement configuration changes and raise problems to get to a root cause.
- Have Managed, Maintained, Configured and Troubleshoot the following technologies but not limited to:
- Juniper Firewalls (most important skill
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco Routers & Switches
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Cisco Nexus Switches
- F5 Load Balancers
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Network Engineer for a 6 month period.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age