McAfee Consultant/Speciliast - SC Cleared
McAfee Consultant/Specialist - SC Cleared, Work from Home/Derby
My client is a UK company who is listed on the London Stock Exchange and has been established for well over 30 years. They are looking for a McAfee Consultant/Specialist to join their well-established team.
Key Requirements & Experience:
- A self-starter and someone comfortable facing-off against the Enterprise Security Architect
- McAfee Viruscan, HIPS, McAfee Agent, Application and Device Control, and F-Secure Decommission
- The environment is complex and will require collaborative working with onsite and remote teams globally.
- Ideal candidate will be Punctual, Articulate and Flexible, forceful but not aggressive
- McAfee EPO, VSE, HIPS, DLP expert knowledge required.
- McAfee Professional accreditation would be advantageous
- Skills/Experience in Networking
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Travel to Derby one or twice a week and occasionally up to 3 days
This is a contract role working for a top company as a McAfee Consultant/Specialist for a 3 month period.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age