Job Title: Junior Oracle OEBS Consultant
Salary: £30K to £35K + 5% Flexible Benefit
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very large IT Services Provider, working with an established client within the Aero, Defence and Security division. You will be part of an experienced team working within a large manufacturing environment that supports over 4000users and which is experiencing significant growth across its large working operations. You will be involved in OEBS implementation and support and should have sound experience with OEBS released 12. Please note, the successful candidate must be willing to undergo an advanced security clearance process.
- Proven experience in OEBS implementation / support
- Full cycle implementation experience in any of the EBS suite families, preferably Manufacturing, Supply chain & Procurement.
- Experience in OEBS Release 12 environment
- Implementation or upgrade project experience, including:
Requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, functional design documentation, user acceptance testing
- Knowledge of Oracle architecture
- Client facing experience/previous Consultancy exposure
- Team player - proven success in contributing to a team oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- SC Cleared or eligible
- User Interaction/training
- Gap Analysis
- SC Cleared
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Find out more
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.