The role is providing business analysis support to our National Security clients. It will require significant time working on client sites, including but not limited to London, Cheltenham and Bath/Bristol. The role will require engaging with diverse stakeholder communities (including additional travel), eliciting requirements and supporting the development/procurement of services in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
The business analysis role is a key role in helping our clients understand the diverse stakeholder community, elicit requirements and help shape the services they deliver to meet their needs. This will require a significant amount of time to be spent at client sites predominantly in London but may also include Cheltenham and Gloucester, although it is expected that some time will initially be spent at our Romsey site in Hampshire whilst becoming familiar with Roke and its ways of working.
Business analysis tasks include: requirements elicitation and structuring, engaging with technical and non-technical stakeholders on a daily basis, business process modelling, generation of evidence to support business change including Business Cases, support to change implementation and continuous business improvement.
Competencies / Knowledge
Demonstrable competence in most or all of the following:
- Requirements elicitation & management (Essential)
- Stakeholder management (Essential)
- Business Process Modelling, e.g. BPMN (Essential)
- Development of options and evidence for Business Cases (Essential)
- Facilitation of client workshops (Essential)
- Strong interpersonal and client engagement skills (Essential)
- Influencing stakeholders and generating buy-in (Essential)
- Law Enforcement Agency domain knowledge (Desirable)
- Application of analytical methods for modelling change (e.g. benefits analysis) (Desirable)
- Agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM, DSDM, SaFE) (Desirable)
- Embedding change within client organisations (Desirable)
- Option evaluation (Desirable).
- Degree qualified (2.1 or above).
- BCS – International Diploma of Business Analysis
Due to the nature of this position, candidates must be willing to undergo, and eligible to achieve HMG security clearance (prior to appointment). As a result, candidates should be a British Citizen; and have resided in the UK for the last 5 years (10 years for DV). This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus scheme, private medical insurance and pension, along with a whole host of flexible benefits to include childcare vouchers, travel insurance and dental care. Roke is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Gloucester
- Consultancy SC Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Gloucester
- Cyber Security SC Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Gloucester
- Defence SC Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Gloucester
- Digital Forensics SC Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Gloucester