Electro-Mechanical Technician - Avionics
Are you a skilled avionics technician with electro-mechanical experience working on a range of analogue and complex products?
This role is an immediate requirement for a major name within avionics communication offering excellent benefits and a competitive salary.
The role requirement is as follows:
- Undertake precise mechanical work and electronics repair including through hole and surface mounted components.
- Complete fault finding, repair and testing process using specialised and general-purpose test equipment
- Undertake work in accordance with the manufacture's component maintenance manual and regulatory approvals and the company's quality system.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive electro-mechanical build experience
- Will be knowledgeable and have experience working with analogue systems including RF/Radar/Radio etc.
- Will be able to demonstrate excellent Soldering, Through Hole and SMT skill.
This a fantastic opportunity for a skilled technician to further their career within this leading industry provider.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
smt, ipc, soldering, electronics, electro-mechanical, box build, through hole, RF, signals, radio, radar, communication, avionics
Apply for Electro-Mechanical Technician - Avionics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Aerospace None / Undisclosed Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in South East England
- Defence None / Undisclosed Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in South East England
- Engineering None / Undisclosed Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in South East England
- Manufacturing None / Undisclosed Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in South East England