PCB New Production Introduction Engineer
Are you an experienced PCB NPI Engineer with project management experience?
My client is a major defence contractor, due to on going success they are looking for a PCB NPI engineer to own all technology and design for manufacture aspects of PCB and component technology introduction from concept through to introduction into manufacturing.
In this high technology environment you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing robust Design for Manufacture and Design For Test within a complex frequently changing environment.
- Utilising an understanding of PCB materials and components for manufacturing process
- Project management and streamline route cause analysis for problems and manufacture error.
You will need
- A HNC/HND/Degree in a relevant engineering subject.
- Extensive experience in PCB assembly / manufacturing environments.
- Experience within PCB Design for Manufacture
- Have experience delivering designs into a manufacturing environment and establishing the capability to ensure the design can be manufactured to time and cost.
You will receive
Competitive salary, bonus, flexitime, pension and healthcare and more.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
military, defence, "sc clearance", security, electronic, electronics, quality, process, procedure, engineer, engineering, manager, design, designer, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, iso9001, NPI, new product introduction, integration, design, manufacture, industrialisation