PCB Assemblies Development Manager
Are you an experienced Development Manger with extensive experience working on complex projects?
My client is a major defence contractor, due to on going success they have created a new role for a Development Manager to co-ordinate and manage the delivery of the PCB team.
In this high technology environment you will be responsible for the following:
- Engagement with Customers, Suppliers, Design, Procurement and Manufacturing teams to ensure requirement is fully captured.
- Working with the Governance Team and Stakeholders to understand the most appropriate route for rapid prototyping.
- Primarily accountable for the development phase - working with manufacturing, electronic and equipment teams.
You will need
- A HNC/HND/Degree in a relevant engineering subject.
- experience working within manufacturing for complex projects
- Extensive experience within PCB assembly management (highly advantageous)
You will receive
Competitive salary, bonus, flexitime, pension and healthcare and more.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
military, defence, "sc clearance", security, electronic, electronics, quality, process, procedure, engineer, engineering, manager, design, designer, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, iso9001, NPI, new product introduction, integration, design, manufacture, industrialisation, PCB, Circuit board, assembly, technology
Apply for PCB Assemblies Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly