PCB Technologies Assembly Engineer
Are you an experienced PCB assembly engineer with extensive experience in electronic technology?
My client is a major defence contractor, due to on going success they are looking to grow the design team with support of a PCB technologies engineer.
In this high technology environment you will be responsible for the following:
- Utilise your understanding of PCB materials and be competent defining them for use in products and corresponding assembly.
- Lab work to assess PCB manufacturing and assembly process.
- Working with the team for rapid prototyping.
You will need
- A HNC/HND/Degree in a relevant engineering subject.
- A decent understanding of design process
- Extensive experience within PCB technology
- A proactive approach to continued learning about engineering and electronics technology.
You will receive
Competitive salary, bonus, flexitime, pension and healthcare and more.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
military, defence, "sc clearance", security, electronic, electronics, quality, process, procedure, engineer, engineering, manager, design, designer, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, iso9001, NPI, new product introduction, integration, design, manufacture, industrialisation, PCB, Circuit board, assembly, technology
Apply for PCB Technologies Assembly Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly