Electronic Design Support Engineer
Are you an experienced Electron Design Engineer with extensive electronic manufacturing support knowledge?
My client is a major defence contractor, due to on going success they are looking to grow the design team to help ramp up production at their Bolton site offering great salaries and benefits.
In this high technology environment you will be supporting the following:
- The transition of product design into production.
- Utilising product specific test and manufacturing knowledge to provide first line advice and support.
- Utilising the same knowledge to identify route causes of problems for example related to design, test or manufacture process.
You will need
- A Degree in Electronic or Electrical engineering
- Significant experience covering the spectrum of electronics including digital, RF and analogue.
- Extensive experience supporting and problem solving manufacturing issues.
- Experience transitioning a product from design into production.
You will receive
Competitive salary, bonus, flexitime, pension and healthcare and more.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
military, defence, "sc clearance", security, electronic, electronics, quality, process, procedure, engineer, engineering, manager, design, designer, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, iso9001