Principal Manufacturing Quality Engineer
Are you an experienced manufacturing quality engineer with extensive electronic manufacturing knowledge?
My client is a major defence contractor, due to on going success they are looking to grow the quality team at their Bolton site offering great salaries and benefits.
In this high technology environment you will be supporting the following:
- Lead investigations and root cause analysis of product and process.
- Ensure the development, maintenance and modification of engineering process and procedures.
- Carry out technical analysis and investigations.
You will need
- HNC/HND in Electronic or Electrical engineering
- Significant experience working in manufacturing quality environment. (preferably electronics high value)
- Knowledge of quality tool sand a strong understanding of conformance / non-conformance.
You will receive
Competitive salary, bonus, flexitime, pension and health care and more.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
military, defence, "sc clearance", security, electronic, electronics, quality, process, procedure, engineer, engineering, manager, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, iso9001