Programme Quality Engineer
Are you a skilled quality engineer with a focus on programme management and verification? Does the chance to work with a leading military supplier excite you?
This role is an exciting opportunity to work with major military contractor on a permanent basis working alongside the UK Quality Manager delivering all aspects of quality assurance.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Planning and delivery of quality assurance activities for defined products.
- Support all business functions with quality assurance based consultancy.
- Ensure that non conforming products, services and processes are reviewed.
You will need:
- Strong understanding of inspection and testing techniques (ISO9001)
- Understanding and working experience - Defence/Military standards.
- Internal auditor qualified.
- A qualification in and engineering quality discipline.
- Must be willing to obtain UK SC Clearance (security clearance)
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
quality, engineer, programme, lead, iso9001, military, defence, auditor, verification, process, assurance, engineering, aerospace, automotive, process
Apply for Programme Quality Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly