Continuous Improvement Leader
Are you an experienced Continuous Improvement Leader with extensive experience delivering Lean 6 Sigma principles into an engineering practice?
My client are a leading Tier 1 supplier into the aerospace industry and due to expansion they are looking to add to their existing CI Team.
You will be reporting to the head of CI delivering the following:
- Leading project teams to deliver significant business improvements through the deployment of CI tools.
- Work with the business leaders to undertake continual analysis of the business to expose opportunities for change and improvement .
- Drive continuous improvement within the business.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- HNC in relevant engineering field
- Experience delivering Lean / Six Sigma to green belt level.
- Extensive experience delivering CI into a similar field (aerospace, automotive, defence etc)
This is a great role for an experienced CI engineer to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your skills.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
Apply for Continuous Improvement Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly