An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Hampshire.
- Manage and develop the existing pipeline of opportunities.
- Win new business
- Develop detailed campaign plans and use relationships and technical knowledge to drive incremental business from accounts.
- Produce proposals and/or tender responses in line with company processes and delegation of authority limits.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports.
- Achieve designated order intake targets as a minimum with the aim to exceed these targets where possible.
- Maintain accurate records within company systems always.
- Identify potential partners who can support our product portfolios.
- Identify technologies that will help to differentiate solutions and establish business plans to bring these to market.
- Build business relationships with existing customers, new customers and potential partners
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities and contacts.
- Maintain up-to date knowledge of offerings, competitor offerings and market 'needs'.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Technical sales knowledge with a track record of winning new business.
- Demonstrable ability to win new business against order intake targets
- Demonstrable ability to produce high standards of work with limited support.
- A strong and varied background in budgeting/cost management with proven commercial/technical astuteness.
- MS Office and IT packages.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk