Wintel Specilaist - SC Cleared
SC Cleared Wintel Specialist, Hampshire - Initial 3 Months Contract
My client is a large British Telecommunications company who provide infrastructure and broadcast transmission facilities across the United Kingdom & Ireland. With revenue at close to £1Billion they are an extremely large and well-established company who are currently looking to take on a Wintel Specialist.
Key experience and knowledge required:
- Windows Server/Desktop OS Expert (MCP or MCSA/MCSE)
- VMware Horizon & experience in VDI infrastructures
- AD management (any experience with RBAC would be a bonus)
- Group Policy
- Experience working on CSI compliance and remediating issues.
- EMC networker Client
- Windows Cluster experience (File and Database)
This is a contract role for a Wintel Specialist working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Wintel Specialist Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age