Head of EWOS Delivery
The MASS Electronic Warfare Operational Support (EWOS) Group provides EW services, products, training and consultancy to a range of government and defence customers. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, well-motivated Delivery Manager with Senior Programme/Project and Resource Management experience. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, have a minimum of five years commercial experience and have excellent Customer Relationship Management skills. Desirable experience includes Defence (ideally EW), export markets and working in a PMO environment. Responsibilities for the role include:
- Overall responsibility for Programme/Project Delivery within EWOS
- Line management of the delivery function
- Mentoring of Project and Programme Managers in best practice
- Tactical Resource Management and input into strategic resource plans
- Management reporting
- Financial planning
- Deputising for the EWOS Group Head
This role is for 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday and based in Lincoln. Full company benefits will apply.
Benefits will include:
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Company benefits portal
- Share Save Scheme
- Free onsite parking
How to apply:
In order to be considered for this Head of EWOS Delivery role you must be eligible to hold SC clearance.
MASS is an equal opportunities employer.