Statistician - Work From Home
Statistician, Remote Work - 6 Month Contract
My client is an esteemed Global Pharmaceutical company whose history dates back over Two Centuries and have over One Hundred Thousand members of staff. They are looking for a Statistician to join their well-established team.
The key responsibilities for the Statistician include:
- Lead the statistical activities for a trial or publication activities.
- Provide scientific input into protocols by advising on most appropriate study design, hypothesis testing strategy, sample size calculations and analysis methods.
- Responsible and accountable for transcribing statistical analysis plans (SAPs) into computational solutions for the statistical programmer to implement (specifications of derived variables, specification and development of statistical computing solutions for inferential statistical analyses, tables and listings templates for the first interpretable results (FIR) and clinical study reports (CSR)) of Phase I-IV clinical trials.
- Responsible and accountable for SAP execution across multiple studies, third party reporting activities, exploratory analyses and additional analyses to support publications for individual clinical trials.
- Ensure high quality for all assigned deliverables and processes and ensure audit-readiness.
- Maintain efficient interfaces with internal and external customers with support of clinical trial services (CTS) management.
- Ensure adherence to timelines for statistical deliverables.
- Develop and comply with project / study standards and specifications following internal guidelines.
- Provide statistical analysis solutions when exploratory analyses are required.
- Make certain that documents and specifications are consistent and comply with company standards by providing input into case report forms (CRFs) and data structures tables, listings and figures for phase I-IV clinical trials and submission activities.
- Participate in the selection of clinical research organizations (CROs) and supervise the trial activities of the CROs as needed.
- Support quality control and quality audit of deliverables.
- Provide input on process improvement initiatives and participate in non-clinical project activities with support from Group Head.
The Key experience/knowledge for the Statistician include:
- Working knowledge of/experience with SAS/ R or any other business or research analytic software with an expertise in at least one type of software.
- Statistical and numerical knowledge and expertise in analytic aspects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of multivariable models (cox, poisson, binomial and multinomial logistic, ANOVA and MANOVA and multivariate approach. (cluster discriminant, factor analysis)
- Good understanding of global clinical trial practices, procedures, methodologies.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements.
This is a contract role for a Statistician working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to the Statistician Role please send your CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age