Electronic Component Engineer
Are you an Electronic Component Engineer looking for your next challenge? Do you have years experience within your field and an in-depth knowledge of current components and superb attention to detail?
My client is a leading electronics supplier to industries such as aerospace, nuclear and defence.
This is a great opportunity for a senior component engineer to join this pioneer in UK technology. And offer support to business function controlling the customer information and validation.
As an electronic component engineer your responsibilities will be:
- To assist with processing, verification of customer items.
- Verify the traceability of components including recommendations to customer product lifecycle
- Support the buying team with component queries and verification on manufacturers items.
To be successful in this role you will need
- Extensive experience working in a electronic component capacity.
- Experience working to safety standards such as AS9100 / NADCAP
- High attention to detail.
This is a great role for an experienced component engineer to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your skills.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
Apply for Electronic Component Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly