An exciting opportunity to work on unique projects using the latest technologies. Working as part of a team, you will be involved in designing & developing software applications to a high standard across a variety of projects. Working within the national security sector, you will be using the most modern and developing technologies to defend the UK from a range of threats.
You will be supporting on-going agile development projects. The development will build upon a bespoke capability built specifically for the customer, and incorporate a diverse range of new functionality. The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- At least a year practical experience of working within Agile teams
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership facilitation situational awareness conflict resolution continual improvement empowerment and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology's including scrum and Kanban
- Awareness and experience with Agile techniques such as User Stories TDD BDD Continuous Integration Continuous Testing Pairing Automated Testing etc
- Knowledge of Agile scaling frameworks including SAFe LeSS
- Knowledge and experience of working with Agile software such as JIRA Trello
- Security Clearance is required for this vacancy. Candidates will need to be able to gain a minimum of SC Clearance with the ability to attain DV Clearance. All candidates must be eligible and willing to undergo Developed Vetting.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced scrum master with a proven track record in complex projects on large Public Sector programmes. Strong written and verbal communication skills is essential and experience of Cloud and DevOps/CI techniques desirable.