Project Engineer - Defence Manufacturing
Are you a skilled Project Engineer with experience delivering manufacturing expertise to high value projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a major defence contract delivering exceptional results and aiding the manufacture process design.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering LEAN and Kaisen principles to manufacturing process and have experience across the entire life cycle including design, development and production build.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Being a key part of the integrated team during the development of production cycles
- Developing build sequences including technical authorship
- Delivering LEAN / Kaisen principles to the manufacturing process including factory test and continuous improvement.
You Will Have:
- Previous experience as a Project Engineer / Lead in a similar industry (military, defence, aerospace etc)
- Experience leading Route Cause Analysis Investigations
- Lean and Kaisen Principles experience
- Technical Authorship Experience.
- Must be willing to undergo UK SC Security Clearance
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work on one of the most prestigious projects in military history.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
More searches like this
- Aerospace SC Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in South Wales
- Defence SC Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in South Wales
- Engineering SC Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in South Wales
- Manufacturing SC Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in South Wales
- Security SC Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in South Wales