Reward Consultant - £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits - Surrey
c.£40,000 - £45,000 + Full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers, other leisure discounts etc
A world leading security and technology service provider who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects. This role is available due to a company expansion.
This role will provide compensation and benefit analysis over the full annual reward cycle including salary review, incentive programs, benefit renewal and equity.
1. Support the delivery of the annual reward cycle via systems/database management and provision of detailed analytics
2. Provide analysis and research to support Reward Strategy development
3. Consult with wider HR team to proactively support reward deliverables
4. Manage survey submission both in the UK and internationally covering compensation and benefits
5. Provision of monthly management information dashboard including trend analysis and forecasting
6. Regular audit of the Compensation & Benefits data held on the HR System to maintain accuracy and integrity
7. Support as required, the delivery of other Reward projects
1. Deep numerical and analytical skills are essential
2. HR Systems (particularly SAP) knowledge advantageous
3. Excellent IT skills with advanced Excel essential
Experience & Qualifications
1. Reward experience (2-3 years)
2. Project management approach
3. Effective written and verbal communication skills
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Interviews will take place on an ad-hoc basis but if you're interested please don't hesitate as we are short listing as we speak!
If you need any further information please contact Tara Bidar
please note candidates must be eligible to undergo Security Clearance.