Systems Safety Engineer
This role involves carrying out and managing a range of safety engineering activities and structuring safety evidence in the form of safety and environmental cases to support the development of equipment and the integration radar systems at a platform level (Land and Maritime).
- Structuring Safety Case Arguments Use of Safety Toolsets (e.g. Fault Tree+, ADELARD GSN (or similar), eCassandra etc.)
- Application of hazard identification and risk assessment using the appropriate tools and techniques (such as Functional Failure Analysis, FMEA, Common Cause Analysis, Fault Tree Assessment) in aerospace industry, nuclear energy, railway supply or automobile industry
- Application of civilian and/or military aerospace safety standards and safety processes (Def Stan 00-55, Def Stan 00-56, JSP 454, MOD ASEMS, ARP 4761, MIL STD 882 and IEC 61508 are of advantage)
- Application of civilian and/or military environmental regulations and requirements (e.g. JSP 418, RoHS, REACH)
- Experience in producing safety cases, safety case reports and hazard logs.
- Experience developing and presenting ALARP arguments
Apply for Systems Safety Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly