An oustanding sortware integrator based in Central Leeds and London are looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development. Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website's architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Working closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Key experience is listed below but is malleable for the right individual. The role is to immediately work with a highly important and very interested new project and will move into a wider ranging, multiple project role.
- Experience working for a digital software/web development companies
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Experience creating and using custom entities in Drupal 8
- Experience using plugins, events, and hooks within Drupal 8 custom modules.
- Solid understanding of RESTful Web Services and how they can be created and consumed in Drupal 8.
- Experience in writing object-oriented PHP, including understanding PSR-4 name spacing, inheritance, constructors, abstract classes, and interfaces
- Experience with Drush
- Experience with TWIG templating language and YAML configuration files.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Degree level or equivalent corporate experience
Apply for Drupal Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly