An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Staffordshire.
You will work within a multi-disciplinary team to develop PCBs that successfully meet with the overall objectives of specific projects.
You will be expected to have a broad knowledge of PCB, electronics design and application, this will include:
- Close liaison with other engineers to create robust designs
- Contribute to continual process improvement within the PCB capability
- Collaboration with mechanical designers to ensure integrity of mechanical and thermal design aspects.
- Liaison with PCB manufacturers to clarify design requirements and resolve problems encountered manufacturing bare boards and assemblies
- Analysis and review of analogue & digital circuits
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Apply for PCB Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly