I am currently recruiting for a SC cleared Security Analyst working for a large IT service provider in conjunction with the defence sector based in Basingstoke on a 6 month initial contract.
Mandatory Skills Required:
Excellent team player, takes ownership of assigned tasks and anticipates and identifies potential issues and service improvements.
Must have a live SC clearance as a minimum.
Experience of IT Security in relation to:
- Support, system management of secure IT solutions, IT infrastructures, application hosting or components that contribute to IT service delivery.
- Excellent customer communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of secure IT infrastructures, applications and IT security policies and enforcement.
- Experience in supporting secure IT infrastructures
- Experience in incident resolution and / or system management of secure IT infrastructures
- Awareness of DevOps methodology
Desirable Skills Required:
- DV clearance
- Working knowledge of forensic assistance iaw all legal mandates (RIPA, PACE, DPA etc)
- Cisco UCS
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Site Management
- SQL Server 2012 database management
- Experience of Java based application support
- IIS web services management and support
If this sounds of interest to yourself please apply within or send me your CV to: email@example.com to discuss this further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for Security Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly