IT Support Engineers
IT Support Engineer
My client is looking for IT Support Engineers to join their well-established team. The engineer will be expected to be flexible with regards to travel, we aim to keep each engineer from travelling any more than 1 hour from their base location. However, there may be circumstances where we will ask them to travel further.
As the IT Support Engineer you key responsibilities/experience required include:
- General branch banking experience.
- Engineers will be required to troubleshoot and fix Thin-clients, cabling, KVMs/switchboxes, Banking peripherals: Chip & Pin, Passbook printers and voucher readers.
- You are also required to setup printers and get the user to test.
- There may be a requirement to remove the printers that are in use and put the HP printers in their place.
- Engineers will need a good understanding of networking/patching.
- The current estate is setup using splitters, some fixes might involve removing these splitter cables and patching directly into the device/switch.
Training on this will be provided as well as giving every engineer "How to" guides.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for IT Support Engineers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly